Welcome to Your New Home
Denver is a transportation hub and a center of telecommunications, banking and manufacturing. Home of the Broncos and the Nuggets, The Mile-High City has something for everyone. LoDo, the trendy downtown bar and club scene, is a favorite among singles. The Children's Museum, Denver Zoo, and Water World make the area family friendly, too. Of course, everyone loves the outdoor attractions of the Rocky Mountains.
We Can Help You Get Settled
Moving can be a daunting task, even if it's just around the corner. We're here to help. Penske has many convenient truck rental locations in metropolitan Denver. To get you started, the Penske Metropolitan Denver Team offers these simple moving and driving tips for the do-it-yourself mover:
- Check the forecast to be prepared for the area's weather extremes and sudden storms.
- Prevent high altitude sickness — drink lots of water, eat regularly and rest often as you approach elevations above 8,000 feet.
- Pack and carry essential items including drinks, snacks, and a cell phone, in case of unexpected delays.
- Allow extra driving time if you're approaching from the west, where steep grades require slower speeds.
- Expect delays in spring, when mountain roads are repaved.
- Wait out bad weather — don't try to drive in snow or ice storms.
We Offer Complete Service
Whether you're moving to a house in the Golden Triangle, a condo in Capitol Hill, or a suburb in any one of the nine metropolitan Denver counties, the Penske Metropolitan Denver Team is ready to help.