Welcome to Your New Home
With booming medical and energy industries, Houston is the fourth largest city in the U.S. Home of NASA's Visitors Center, Texans football, and some of the world's best barbeque, Space City has something for everyone. Nightlife in the Downtown District and a thriving arts scene are favorites among singles. The Downtown Aquarium and outdoor attractions at Clear Lake and Galveston Island make the area family friendly, too.
We Can Help You Get Settled
Moving can be a daunting task, even if it's just around the corner. We're here to help. Penske has many convenient truck rental locations in metropolitan Houston. To get you started, the Penske Metropolitan Houston Team offers these simple moving and driving tips for the do-it-yourself mover:
- Move in the early morning or evening when it's cooler.
- Call your metropolitan Houston Penske location to learn which routes prohibit trucks.
- Stay cool in the heat and humidity by drinking water and taking breaks.
- Expect tractor trailer traffic on Houston's highways from the Port of Houston.
- Budget for parking downtown — on-street parking is prohibited.
- Navigate carefully through the many merges on I-610, Houston's Inner Loop.
We Offer Complete Service
Whether you're moving to an apartment in Rice City, a condo in Midtown, or a suburb in any one of metropolitan Houston's 10 counties, the Penske Metropolitan Houston Team is ready to help.