Welcome to Your New Home
Las Vegas is one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the nation. Home of casinos, live shows, and fine dining, The Entertainment Capital of the World has something for everyone. Caesar's Palace and MGM Grand are just two of many attractions for both singles and families. Beyond the city, you'll find outdoor fun at Lake Mead and Red Rock Canyon, plus outlet shopping and golf.
We Can Help You Get Settled
Moving can be a daunting task, even if it's just around the corner. We're here to help. Penske has many convenient truck rental locations in metropolitan Las Vegas. To get you started, the Penske Metropolitan Las Vegas Team offers these simple moving and driving tips for the do-it-yourself mover:
- Expect Las Vegas tourist traffic to begin as early as 11 a.m. on Fridays.
- Park your truck in large-vehicle designated areas in hotel lots to avoid towing and fines.
- Move in the early morning or evening when it's cooler.
- Navigate carefully — some Las Vegas street names change unexpectedly.
- Expect congestion on Tropicana Ave. near Las Vegas Blvd.
- Avoid Hoover Dam — trucks are prohibited.
We Offer Complete Service
Whether you're moving to a new condo at The Lakes, a mid-century home in Paradise Palms, or anywhere in Cook County, the Penske Metropolitan Las Vegas Team is ready to help.