Welcome to Your New Home
With thriving tourism and recreation industries and lots of sunshine, Phoenix is one of the nation's fastest growing metropolitan areas. Home of the Arizona Cardinals and world-class restaurants, The Valley of the Sun has something for everyone. Art galleries and wine bars are favorites among singles. Lake Pleasant, Camelback Mountain and the Arizona Discovery Center make the area family friendly, too.
We Can Help You Get Settled
Moving can be a daunting task, even if it's just around the corner. We're here to help. Penske has many convenient truck rental locations in metropolitan Phoenix. To get you started, the Penske Metropolitan Phoenix Team offers these simple moving and driving tips for the do-it-yourself mover:
- Be prepared for strong desert sun — wear sun block, sunglasses and a hat, and drink lots of water.
- Move in the early morning or evening when it's cooler.
- Pack and carry essential items including drinks, snacks, and a cell phone, in case of unexpected delays.
- Navigate carefully through the merges that are west of the Phoenix airport.
- Expect congestion on I-17, Arizona Veterans Memorial Highway.
- Take advantage of a brief driving orientation session when you pick up your truck.
We Offer Complete Service
Whether you're moving to a loft downtown, a 1950s ranch in Paradise Valley, or a suburb in any one of the three metropolitan Phoenix counties, the Penske Metropolitan Phoenix Team is ready to help.