Need a Truck?
Penske is dedicated to meeting your truck rental needs now more than ever. As an essential business, we are open and ready to serve you.
As we continue to rent trucks from our locations across the country, our number one priority is the health and safety of our customers and associates. We have always taken great pride in the safety and cleanliness of our facilities and vehicles. Today, we realize that this is more important than ever.
We promise to remain steadfast in our commitment to keeping you and our associates safe as we work together now and in the future.
Clean, Safe and Reliable
We want you to know that we have increased the sanitization level and frequency in all our facilities and are routinely cleaning all high-touch surfaces and common areas with CDC-recommended disinfectants. The techniques used to clean all our vehicles have also been enhanced and we are routinely sanitizing our vehicles and paying special attention to common touchpoints such as:
- Seats and seatbelts
- Steering wheels
- Door handles
- Knobs, buttons, latches and controls
- All other hard surfaces and screens
New Steps to Improve Safety
We are also limiting the need for customers, vendors and partners to enter our facilities and positioning associates outside many locations to greet and direct customers to designated parking or pick-up areas. We have also made changes to our rental reservation, pick up and drop off procedures to keep you and our associates safe.
Making a Reservation
- Please provide us with the date and time that you will pick up your truck, so we can ensure it is sanitized and ready for you.
- Have your driver's license and credit card information available when you reserve the truck. This speeds up the process when you pick up your truck. If you do not have your driver's license information at the time of reservation, we will request it at a later date.
- For your personal rental reservation, please call 1-844-847-9577 or click here.
Picking Up Your Truck*
- We are practicing social distancing and at our busy locations, we are limiting the number of customers inside the rental office and may have you check in at the door.
- Place your driver's license and credit card used for the reservation on the counter to match you to your reservation. We will not handle the credit card or driver's license. You will then be directed to your sanitized rental truck.
Returning Your Truck*
- To return your rental vehicle during normal business hours, please park your vehicle in the designated return area. If we are closed, please park your vehicle in the designated return area and place the keys to the vehicle in the drop box.
*Applies to Penske-owned locations. Home Depot and other agent locations may vary in their pick up and drop off processes.
Need a Truck?
Go to top
For assistance with other Penske services, please use the numbers below.
- Household Rentals: 1-800-GO-PENSKE
- Business Rentals: 1-844-906-3404