Whether you need a cargo van for short hauls, long-distance deliveries or for increased seasonal demand, our panel van suits your needs. Every light-duty commercial rental truck comes equipped with anti-lock brakes, automatic transmission, air conditioning, AM/FM radio, AUX or USB input, power steering and dual-faced mirrors for better vision.
Practical and versatile, our light-duty cargo vans are fuel-efficient and nimble in traffic. Contact Penske to learn more about how our fleet of commercial rental panel vans can move your business forward.
- 11 ft. 11 in. extended length vans
- Up to 9,000 lb. GVW
- Up to 3,500 lb. payload
- Up to 260 cu. ft. of loading space
- Up to 31-gallon fuel tank capacity (up to 12 mpg)
- Power steering and anti-lock brakes
- Cargo partition with access door and tie rails
- Rear and side cargo doors
- Two-person bucket seating
The specifications listed above are based upon Penske's most commonly rented fleet. They are not the exact measurements of all fleet rented by Penske. Specifications will vary by make, model and year. MPG can vary based on load, terrain and driving factors.
More Commercial Trucks
Penske Commercial Truck Rental
High-quality commercial truck rentals and expert support
For assistance with other Penske services, please use the numbers below.