Light-Duty Commercial Rental High-Roof Cargo Van
If you’re looking for something with more loading space than our traditional cargo van, the high-roof cargo van is the vehicle for you. With over 400 cu. ft. of loading space, this van is great for short and long-distance deliveries, last mile needs and seasonal demands. Every light-duty commercial rental truck comes equipped with anti-lock brakes, automatic transmission, air conditioning, AM/FM radio, AUX or USB input, power steering and dual-faced mirrors for better vision.
Spacious, reliable and easy to drive, our light-duty high-roof cargo van is fuel efficient and a good choice for city traffic. Contact Penske to learn more about how our fleet of commercial rental cargo vans can move your business forward.
- 11 ft. 11 in. extended length vans
- Up to 9,000 lb. GVW
- Up to 3,500 lb. payload
- Up to 404 cu. ft. of loading space
- 25-gallon fuel tank capacity
- Collision mitigation system*
- Backup camera*
- Power steering and anti-lock brakes
- Cargo partition with access door and tie rails
- Rear and side cargo doors
- Two-person bucket seating
What are examples of light trucks?
- Penske offers a variety of light-duty trucks for rent including the cargo van, high-roof cargo van, 12 ft. box truck, 16 ft. box truck, and 16 and 18 ft. cabover trucks.
How tall is a high-top cargo van?
- Our high-roof cargo van has an interior height of 6 ft. 9 in., providing a spacious interior for all your product needs.
What is the smallest high-roof cargo van?
- At Penske, we have one size of high-roof cargo van available for rent. With a cargo interior of 11 ft. 11 in. long, 4 ft. 6 in. wide and 6 ft. 9 in. high, floor space of 53 sq. ft., a loading space of 404 cu. ft. and a load capacity of 3,500 lbs., our high-roof cargo van is spacious and easy to maneuver.
What can fit in a high-roof cargo van?
- Our high-roof cargo vans can handle many jobs, whether it’s transporting for short hauls, long-distance deliveries or products for a seasonal surge.
The specifications listed are based upon Penske's most commonly rented fleet. They are not the exact measurements of all fleet rented by Penske. Specifications will vary by make, model and year. MPG can vary based on load, terrain and driving factors.
*Available on select models