Delivery Truck Rental
Equipped With Shelves and a Side Door
Offering superior versatility and convenience, our newest 16-foot rental box truck is equipped with interior shelves and a side door for added accessibility. Ideal for package delivery and organizing cargo, this Penske box truck can handle a payload capacity up to 3,800 lbs. and combines up to 800 cu. ft. of loading space with great fuel economy, a tight turning radius and superior visibility. Our light-duty box trucks have anti-lock brakes, a loading ramp with up to 1,000 lb. capacity, two-person bucket seating, cargo tie rails, a rear roll-up door, translucent roof for cargo illumination, and cargo lighting. Our 16-foot rental box trucks are perfect for transporting items within the healthcare industry, office supplies, the food and beverage industry, or any other industry. Every light-duty rental box truck includes dual-faced mirrors for enhanced visibility, an automatic transmission, air conditioning, an AM/FM radio, an AUX or USB connection, and power steering.
Our 16-foot delivery rental trucks are practical, adaptable and fuel-efficient. Get in touch with Penske to find out more about how our fleet of industrial box trucks can move your business forward.
Rental Box Truck Features:
- 24” deep shelves that come in three widths: 2.5’, 4’ or 6’, and can be raised or lowered to meet your needs
- A side door and up to 1,000 lb. capacity pull-out ramp for easier loading and unloading
- Interior dimensions up to 16 ft. long by up to 7 ft. 7 in. wide by up to 6 ft. 6 in. high
- Up to 12,500 lb. GVW
- Up to 120 sq. ft. of floor space
- Up to 800 cu. ft. of loading space
- Up to 3,800 lb. payload
- Up to 33-gallon gasoline fuel tank with up to 12 mpg
- Power steering and anti-lock brakes
- Two-person bucket seating
- Cargo tie rails
- Rear roll-up door
- Translucent roof and cargo lighting
What is a delivery truck called?
- A delivery truck can also be called a box truck or light-duty truck.
What is a delivery truck used for?
- Delivery trucks are used to deliver various types of cargo. They can be used for short or long-distance deliveries, increased seasonal demand, last-mile transportation needs and more.
How much does a new delivery truck cost?
- Purchasing a new delivery truck can be costly for any new delivery business. Utilizing short or long-term rentals can help defray initial costs, put maintenance costs into the hands of the truck rental company, and allow you to test out different vehicles before purchasing.
The specifications listed are based upon Penske's most commonly rented fleet. They are not the exact measurements of all fleets rented by Penske. Specifications will vary by make, model and year. MPG can vary based on load, terrain and driving factors.