16 Foot Box Truck
Commercial Light-Duty Box Truck Rental
If you need a commercial box truck for rent, or a straight truck that's a little larger than our 12 ft. truck, our Penske 16 foot box truck can handle a payload capacity up to 4,300 lbs. This versatile box truck combines up to 800 cu. ft. of loading space with great fuel economy, tight turning radius and superb visibility. Our light-duty box trucks feature anti-lock brakes, two-person bucket seating, cargo tie rails, rear roll-up door, translucent roof and cargo lighting, and up to 1,000 lb. capacity loading ramp. Our 16 ft. box trucks are ideal for moderate-sized deliveries. Every light-duty commercial rental truck comes equipped with an automatic transmission, air conditioning, AM/FM radio, AUX or USB input, power steering and dual-faced mirrors for better vision.
Practical and versatile, our 16 ft. light-duty box truck rentals are powerful yet fuel-efficient. Contact Penske to learn more about how our fleet of commercial box trucks can move your business forward.
Our box truck rental rates are based on several factors, including length of rental, so reserve today to lock in the best prices.
Box Truck Rental Features:
- Interior dimensions of up to 16 ft. long x up to 7 ft. 7 in. wide x up to 6 ft. 6 in. high
- Up to 12,500 lb. GVW
- Up to 120 sq. ft. of floor space
- Up to 800 cu. ft. of loading space
- Up to 4,300 lb. payload
- Up to 33-gallon gasoline fuel tank with up to 12 mpg
- Power steering and anti-lock brakes
- Two-person bucket seating
- Cargo tie rails
- Rear roll-up door
- Up to 1,000 lb. capacity loading ramp
- Translucent roof and cargo lighting
- The interior dimensions of a 16 ft. box truck are 16 ft. long x up to 7 ft. 7 in. wide x up to 6 ft. 6 in. high.
- The 16 ft. box truck provides up to 120 sq. ft. of floor space.
- The 16 ft. box truck provides up to 800 cu. ft. of space.
- The 16 ft. box truck can handle a payload capacity of up to 4,300 lbs. This versatile box truck combines up to 120 sq. ft. of floor space and 800 cu. ft. of loading space with great fuel economy, tight turning radius and superb visibility. Unlike the 12 ft. truck, this truck includes towing capabilities and a loading ramp.
- Our 16 ft. truck can carry a maximum load of 4,300 lbs.
- A 16 ft. box truck can fit two rows of approximately four pallets per row. If the pallets are double stacked, that totals approximately 16 pallets.
- The 16 ft. truck can carry up to 4,300 lbs. This could include about 250 medium boxes, 16 pallets or more.
- The 16 ft. box truck has a 33-gallon fuel tank.
- A 16 ft. Penske truck will enable you to travel about 12 mpg. With a 33-gallon fuel tank, you can travel up to 396 miles when you fill up this truck.
The specifications listed are based upon Penske's most commonly rented fleet. They are not the exact measurements of all fleet rented by Penske. Specifications will vary by make, model and year. MPG can vary based on load, terrain and driving factors.