22 to 26 Foot Box Truck — CDL Required
Commercial Medium-Duty Box Truck Rental for CDL Drivers
With up to 17,000 lb. payload capacity, these medium-duty box trucks are ideal for larger loads. With some of the newest and most well-maintained trucks in the industry, our reliable fleet means improved mileage, better overall performance, and greater eco-friendliness for your fleet and your business. Our medium-duty straight trucks feature cargo tie rails and E-track, rear roll-up door, and translucent roof and cargo lighting. The trucks come equipped with a liftgate or liftgate/ramp combination that can handle up to 3,000 lb. capacity. A curbside door option is available in select markets.
This medium-duty box truck rental comes equipped with power steering, anti-lock and air brakes, AM/FM stereo, AUX or USB input, automatic transmission, air conditioning, seating for three and power liftgates.
Practical and versatile, our 22 ft., 24 ft. and 26 ft. medium-duty straight trucks are powerful enough to get the job done. Contact Penske to learn more about how our fleet of commercial box trucks can move your business forward.
Box Truck Rental Features:
- Up to 26 ft. extended-length box trucks
- Up to 33,000 lb. GVW
- Up to 17,000 lb. payload
- Up to 1,700 cu. ft. loading space
- Up to 70-gallon diesel fuel tank (up to 13 mpg)
- Cargo tie rails and E-track
- Rear roll-up door
- Translucent roof and cargo lighting
- Forklift loading package
- Up to 3,000 lb. capacity liftgate or liftgate/ramp combination
- Floor height: approx. 46 – 50 in.
- Curbside door (available in select markets)
The specifications listed above are based upon Penske's most commonly rented fleet. They are not the exact measurements of all fleet rented by Penske. Specifications will vary by make, model and year. MPG can vary based on load, terrain and driving factors.
What is the difference between a straight and box truck?
- Straight trucks and box trucks are two different names for the same kind of truck.
What is the maximum height of a standard 26 ft. straight truck?
- A 26 ft. straight truck, aka box truck, has an interior height of 8 ft. 7 in. The exterior clearance height of a 26 ft. straight truck is 13 ft. 6 in.
How much weight can a 22 ft. box truck carry?
- The 22 ft. box truck – CDL can carry up to 17,000 lbs. of cargo.
How much weight can a 26 ft. straight truck carry?
- The 26 ft. straight truck – CDL can carry up to 17,000 lbs. of cargo.