16 and 18 Foot Cabover Box Truck
Urban-Designed Light-Duty Box Truck
This commercial light-duty box truck is easy to park and maneuver and was designed to handle congested urban streets. The cab-forward design allows these trucks to turn on a dime yet still handle a payload capacity of up to 7,200 lbs. With interior dimensions of up to 18 ft. long x 7 ft. 8 in. wide x 8 ft. high, this box truck can handle your light-duty needs. Our cabover trucks feature power brakes, cargo tie rails and E-track, rear roll-up door, translucent roof and cargo lighting, and an up to 2,500 lb. capacity liftgate. Gasoline and diesel models are available. Every commercial light-duty box truck rental comes equipped with an automatic transmission, air conditioning, AM/FM radio, AUX or USB input, power steering and dual-faced mirrors for better vision.
Practical and nimble, our light-duty trucks are powerful yet fuel-efficient and are particularly suitable for making deliveries in crowded urban areas and congested city streets. Contact Penske to learn more about how our fleet of commercial delivery trucks can move your business forward.
Box Truck Rental Features:
- Interior dimensions of up to 18 ft. long x 7 ft. 8 in. wide x 8 ft. high
- Up to 17,500 lb. GVW
- Up to 7,200 lb. payload
- Up to 950 cu. ft. of loading space
- Up to 30-gallon fuel tank (up to 13 mpg)
- Gasoline and diesel models available
- Power steering and anti-lock brakes
- Cargo tie rails and E-track
- Rear roll-up door
- Seating for three
- Translucent roof and cargo lighting
- Liftgate capacity of up to 2,500 lbs.
- Floor height: approx. 38 ½ in.
- The positioning of the cab behind the engine makes for a more comfortable ride. A cabover truck is better equipped to pull larger loads and deal with rough terrain as it boasts a larger, more powerful engine and more reactive suspension. In a cabover truck, drivers also sit farther forward than in conventional trucks, allowing for enhanced visibility in the front and on the sides. This makes a cabover truck perfect for navigating busy streets or parking lots.
- Our 16 and 18 ft. cabover trucks can handle a payload capacity of up to 7,200 lbs. This versatile truck has up to 950 cu. ft. of loading space with great maneuverability, easy parking and turning, and superb visibility.
- Our 16 and 18 ft. cabover trucks have an interior dimension of up to 18 ft. long, 7 ft. 8 in. wide and 8 ft. high.
- The 16 and 18 ft. cabover trucks have up to 950 cu. ft. of loading space.
- The typical 16 and 18 ft. cabover trucks can handle up to 7,200 lbs. of payload capacity
- Our cabover trucks have up to a 30-gallon fuel tank. Gasoline and diesel models are available.
- The cabover trucks at Penske enable you to travel up to 13 mpg. With a 30-gallon fuel tank, a full tank of fuel will give you up to 396 miles of travel.
The specifications listed are based upon Penske's most commonly rented fleet. They are not the exact measurements of all fleet rented by Penske. Specifications will vary by make, model and year. MPG can vary based on load, terrain and driving factors.