Light-Duty Commercial Rental Box Truck
If you need a commercial box or straight truck that can handle busy highways and hectic city traffic, a 12 ft. truck from Penske Truck Rental will get the job done. This versatile truck combines plenty of cargo space with great fuel economy, tight-turning radius and superb visibility. Our light-duty box trucks feature anti-lock brakes, two-person bucket seating, cargo tie rails, rear roll-up door, translucent roof and cargo lighting. Every light-duty commercial rental truck comes equipped with an automatic transmission, air conditioning, AM/FM radio, AUX or USB input, power steering and dual-faced mirrors for better vision.
Practical and versatile, our light-duty trucks are powerful yet fuel-efficient. Contact Penske to learn more about how our fleet of commercial rental 12 ft. box trucks can move your business forward.
- Interior dimensions of up to 12 ft. long x 6 ft. 6 in. wide x 6 ft. 1 in. high
- Up to 9,900 lb. GVW
- Up to 78 sq. ft. of floor space
- Up to 450 cu. ft. of loading space
- Up to 3,100 lb. payload
- Up to 33-gallon gasoline fuel tank with up to 12 mpg
- Power steering and anti-lock brakes
- Two-person bucket seating
- Cargo tie rails
- Rear roll-up door
- Translucent roof and cargo lighting
- The 12 ft. truck can carry up to 3,100 lb., including approximately 120 medium-sized boxes.
- Given that the truck is easy to park and compact in size, it’s an excellent option for tighter driving areas while still being able to carry up to 3,100 lb. and 450 cu. ft. of product.
- The 12 ft. truck is 6 ft. 1 in. tall.
- Our 12 ft. Penske box truck is 6 ft. 1 in. high and 6 ft. 6 in. wide. In terms of loading space, it has a volume of 450 cu. ft. and a loading capacity of up to 3,100 lbs.
- The 12 ft. box truck can hold a payload of up to 3,100 lbs.
- The 12 ft. box truck has 78 sq. ft. of floor space.
- The 12 ft. truck has up to 450 cu. ft. of loading space.
- The 12 ft. box truck has a 33-gallon gasoline fuel tank.
- Our 12 ft. truck gets up to 12 mpg.
The specifications listed are based upon Penske's most commonly rented fleet. They are not the exact measurements of all fleet rented by Penske. Specifications will vary by make, model and year. MPG can vary based on load, terrain and driving factors.