Light-Duty Commercial Rental Cargo Van
Whether you need a cargo van for short hauls, long-distance deliveries or for increased seasonal demand, our panel van suits your needs. Every light-duty commercial rental truck comes equipped with anti-lock brakes, automatic transmission, air conditioning, AM/FM radio, AUX or USB input, power steering, and dual-faced mirrors for better vision.
Practical and versatile, our light-duty cargo vans are fuel efficient and nimble in traffic. Contact Penske to learn more about how our fleet of commercial rental panel vans can move your business forward.
- 11 ft. 11 in. extended length vans
- Up to 9,000 lb. GVW
- Up to 3,500 lb. payload
- Up to 260 cu. ft. of loading space
- Up to 31-gallon fuel tank capacity (up to 12 mpg)
- Collision warning system*†
- Backup camera*
- Power steering and anti-lock brakes
- Cargo access door and tie rails
- Rear and side cargo doors
- Two-person bucket seating
What is the smallest cargo van?
- At Penske, we offer two sizes of cargo vans — the cargo van and the high-roof cargo van. Our cargo van is the smaller of the two with 260 cu. ft. of loading space and a tight turning radius. The cargo van makes great use of its size while also being easy to maneuver.
How big is the smaller cargo van?
- Our versatile light-duty cargo van is fuel efficient and easy to maneuver in traffic. It has an extended length of 11 ft. 11 in. with a GVW up to 9,000 lbs., a 3,500 lb. payload and 260 cu. ft. of loading space.
How tall is the inside of a cargo van?
- Our cargo van has interior dimensions of 4 ft. 6 in. high x 5 ft. 11 in. wide x 11 ft. 5 in. long.
What cargo van has the best gas mileage?
- The fuel tank on our cargo van has a 31-gallon fuel tank which can provide up to 12 mpg. Our electric cargo vans offer a range of over 100 miles between charges.
How much space is in a cargo van?
- A cargo van is spacious and has 260 cu. ft. of loading space, bucket seating for two, rear and side cargo doors, and a cargo partition with an access door and tie rails.
The specifications listed are based upon Penske's most commonly rented fleet. They are not the exact measurements of all fleet rented by Penske. Specifications will vary by make, model and year. MPG can vary based on load, terrain and driving factors.
*Available on select models.
†While many vehicles will have some form of collision mitigation systems, the presence of such systems cannot be guaranteed. Please check with Penske at the time of rental.