Rent a 12 Foot Moving Truck From Penske
If you need a small box truck that can handle cross-country or just across town moves, a 12 ft. truck from Penske will get the job done. Easy to load, unload and drive, Penske's 12 ft. rental truck moves one to two rooms and is the right size for moving a dorm or efficiency apartment. Among some of the newest vehicles in the industry, Penske trucks receive regularly scheduled preventive maintenance and are cleaned and inspected thoroughly prior to pickup. Our reliable fleet is built to help you get to your destination safely and with confidence.
Capabilities and Dimensions
These capacities, dimensions and mileage are approximations and may vary by manufacturer. MPG can vary based on load, terrain and driving factors.
- Interior dimensions of up to 12 ft. long x 6 ft. 6 in. wide x 6 ft. 1 in. high
- Up to 78 sq. ft. of floor space
- Up to 450 cu. ft. of loading space
- Up to 3,100 lb. load capacity
- Up to 33-gallon gasoline fuel tank (up to 12 mpg)
- Not towing compatible
- V-8 engine/gasoline
- Automatic transmission
- Backup cameras*
- Power steering and anti-lock brakes
- Dual-faced mirrors
*Available on select models
- Air conditioning
- AM/FM radio; AUX or USB input
- Two-person bucket seating
- Cargo tie rails/rear roll-up door
- Translucent roof and interior lighting
- Non-slip wooden floors
Compare All Truck & Vans
Find the right moving truck by using our comparison tool to quickly see each truck’s different features, measurements and ideal room capacity.
Must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver's license and two valid forms of ID.
Discounts are available for AAA members, military personnel and college students. Certain restrictions may apply.