16 ft. Truck
Recommended for 2-3 Rooms
Penske's 16 ft. rental truck moves two to three rooms — the right size for moving an efficiency or 1-bedroom apartment. With some of the newest vehicles in the industry, Penske trucks receive regularly scheduled preventive maintenance and are cleaned and inspected thoroughly prior to pickup. Travel with peace of mind with Penske's responsive 24/7 Roadside Assistance.
CAPABILITIES AND DIMENSIONS
These capacities, dimensions and mileage are approximations and may vary by manufacturer. MPG can vary based on load, terrain and driving factors.
- Interior dimensions of up to 16 ft. long x up to 7 ft. 7 in. wide x up to 6 ft. 6 in. high
- Up to 120 sq. ft. of floor space
- Up to 800 cu. ft. of loading space
- Up to 4,300 lb. load capacity
- Up to 33 gallon gasoline fuel tank (up to 12 mpg)
- Towing compatible
- 1,000 lb. capacity loading ramp
- V-8 engine/gasoline
- Automatic transmission
- Air conditioning
- AM/FM radio; AUX or USB input
- Two-person bucket seating
- Cargo tie rails/rear roll-up door
- Translucent roof and interior lighting
Must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver's license and two valid forms of ID.
Discounts are available for AAA members, military personnel, and college students. Certain restrictions may apply. See pensketruckrental.com for details.