Welcome to Your New Home in Atlanta
Among the fastest-growing metropolitan areas in the U.S., Atlanta is an international corporate center for a variety of industries. Home of the Atlanta Braves and sweet Georgia peaches, Hotlanta has something for everyone. The live music scene and the nightlife in Buckhead are favorites among singles. Centennial Olympic Park and the Georgia Aquarium make Atlanta family friendly, too.
We Can Help You Get Settled
Moving to Denver can be a daunting task, even if it's just around the corner. We're here to help. Penske has many convenient truck rental locations in metropolitan Atlanta. To get you started, the Penske Metropolitan Atlanta Team offers these simple moving and driving tips for the do-it-yourself mover:
Tips for Moving to Atlanta
- Avoid travelling at rush hour-around Atlanta, that's 6:30-10:30 a.m. and 3:30-7 p.m.
- Stay cool in the heat and humidity by drinking water and taking breaks.
- Pack and carry essential items including drinks, snacks, and a cell phone, in case of
Tips for Driving in Atlanta
- Navigate carefully — Peachtree is a common name used for many different roads, buildings, and businesses in the area.
- Expect heavy traffic around Atlanta on I-285 — known to locals as the Perimeter.
- Take advantage of a brief driving orientation session when you pick up your truck.
We Offer Complete Service When Moving to Atlanta
Whether you're moving to a bungalow in Grant Park, a loft downtown, or a suburb in any one of the area's 28 counties, the Penske Metropolitan Atlanta Team is ready to help.
- Get everything for your move from Penske and our moving partners. See Moving Supplies & Services.
- We operate over 100,000 vehicles at more than 2,500 locations.
Penske is Hiring in Atlanta, GA
Don't just move. Move your career forward. Search and apply for open positions today.